Watch the Enterprise ChargemasterExpert.com product video.
Explore one of these webinars:
- Register for the Beyond the Chargemaster: Maintaining Pharmacy and Supply File Accuracy product webinar.
- Watch the Product Preview: Enterprise ChargemasterExpert.com product webinar.
Enterprise ChargemasterExpert.com is a robust, user-friendly online application that helps your hospital maintain a complete, up-to-date chargemaster for Medicare billing and compliance.
By combining a powerful set of easy-to-use tools to automate chargemaster code validation, data reviews, analysis, and updates, Enterprise ChargemasterExpert.com improves efficiency and productivity while eliminating the costly issues that lead to billing rejections and denials.
Already purchased? Sign into Enterprise ChargemasterExpert.com.
- Optum Edge — Sophisticated analytics boost accuracy. The auto-analysis function thoroughly scans and identifies up to 20 charge description master (CDM) coding and billing compliance problems, and offers solutions on a line-by-line basis
- Optum Edge — Current code information boosts data quality. Because these complex regulatory, CPT®/HCPCS coding changes and edit updates are delivered to the application monthly, you always have access to the latest coding information. This allows you to refresh your CDM with new codes in seconds. In addition, Enterprise ChargemasterExpert.com includes essential review areas and timesaving features that improve productivity and data quality.
- Easy-to-use. This tool requires minimal staff training and reduces time spent on CDM administrative tasks.
- Hosted web-based solution. Easily integrates data and does not require IT support/maintenance. You control the import and analysis of the CDM on your schedule and needs.
- Reviews the CDM automatically. Efficiently flags potential coding and billing errors, lost revenue, and compliance problems.
- Up-to-date information. Provides current/future code information allowing code changes to be implemented by the effective date to minimize compliance risk, claims edits and denied claims.
- Improve revenue capture by facilitating accurate and competitive pricing, as well as ensuring prices are above the current APC rates.
- Developed and maintained by coding experts and CDM consultants.
- Simplifies code searches. Search across CPT®, HCPCS Level II, ICD-10-CM/PCS and displays them in a comprehensive, single page view.
- Robust, customizable workflow feature. Allows for approval/denial of changes made in the CDM and report capability for auditing purposes.
- Maintains overrides of edits. Allows for focus on relevant issues.
- Demonstrates discrepancies between incoming host files and the CDM in the system (maintenance conflicts) for review and alignment.
- Enterprise ChargemasterExpert.com multi-hospital features:
- Pinpoint, easily convert and map charge lines/line items that are not in compliance with the Corporate Standard
- Allows comparing of local and/or regional CDM’s to the Corporate Standard, ensuring alignment.
The price of Enterprise ChargemasterExpert.com does not include add-ons. Add-ons sold separately. Call for pricing and details.
- California Medicaid (Medi-Cal) Edits Add-on (Item WA41 for hospitals, Item WA41C for consultants)
- Outpatient Margin Report Add-on (Item WA13)
- Supply Module Add-on (Item 3454)
- Pharmacy Module Add-on (Item WA40)
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.