HCPCS Subscription Data File
Find timely, accurate, and value-added information to power your coding, billing, and practice management systems with the HCPCS Subscription Data File. Complete with clinically reviewed and abbreviated code sets and proprietary add-on information, you’ll have access to essential coding and reimbursement data for the HCPCS code set in an updatable, easy-to-use format.
Accurate data. Gain confidence in correct code selection the first time.
Quarterly updates. Have more time to implement code updates in your systems with quarterly updates.
- Valuable add-on files. Access additional, value-added information to enhance coding precision, including code change details, modifier crosswalks, Medicare fees, and age/gender indicator edits.
The price of HCPCS Level II Subscription Data File does not include add-ons. Add-ons sold separately. Please call for details.
Available Add-on files:
- Change Detail File – Change Types, Effective Dates, Replacement Code Crosswalk. (Item # A0305)
- Modifiers Crosswalk - HCPCS to Modifier crosswalk, Modifiers and Descriptions. (Item # A0302 and A0311)
- National Average Payments – Commercial and Medicare National Average Fees. (Item # A0301)
- Optum HCPCS Indicators – Age, Sex, Quantity, Coverage, Medicare Reference. (Item # A0304)
- Age Range Edits – Beginning Age, Ending Age. (Item # EA0308)
- Code History – Description, Add Date, Termination Date, Validity Change Date (Item # EA0309)
- HCPCS Category File – Description, Category, Sub-Categories (Item # EA0310)