2024 ICD-10-CM Fast Finder® Sheets
Optum | 2024
The ICD-10-CM Fast Finders utilize our Optum Xpress Coding Matrix with ICD-10-CM codes presented by specialty and updated with the 2024 valid ICD-10-CM codes, in an easy-to-use table format that maximizes the number of codes contained in the fast finder and also simplifies code selection. These convenient and reliable coding tools provide complete and valid code selections at your fingertips.
Use this coding tool to determine the most specific ICD-10-CM codes for your specialty – codes that accurately identify the patient condition and level of severity as well as support medical necessity.
- Optum Edge — Optum Xpress Coding Matrix (designed and used exclusively by Optum). Our easy-to-use, streamlined tables present valid code options for each condition.
- Optum Edge — Compact 6” x 9” accordion format. More codes, less space in our compact accordion format which provides 8–10 pages of specialty specific codes.
- Optum Edge — Alphabetically organized tables. Body systems and main diagnostic terms are organized alphabetically in tables that contain a comprehensive list of valid codes out to the 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th characters.
- Complete and comprehensive coverage by specialty. The Fast Finders provide commonly used ICD-10-CM codes for each specialty as well a comprehensive list of valid codes within diagnostic categories for your specialty.
- Valid codes. Updated with ICD-10-CM codes for 2024, code directly from the tables contained in the Optum Xpress Coding Matrix with confidence.
- Coding Instructions. Code first, use additional code and other coding instructions are included in the tables to ensure correct sequencing of all relevant codes.
- Productivity tool. The logical look-up format makes finding the right code easier.
- Convenient workflow coding tool. Rely on one at every workstation.