2023 CPT® Changes: Insider's View (Spiral)
American Medical Association | 2023
For a better understanding of the latest revisions to the CPT® code set, rely on the best-selling 2023 CPT® Changes: An Insider’s View. Find the meaning behind all the changes included in the AMA’s CPT® 2023 Professional Edition code book. Invest in this annual publication and get the insider’s perspective into the annual changes in the CPT® code set directly from the source—the American Medical Association (AMA).
AMA is the authority to turn to when seeking an official interpretation and explanation for a CPT® code or guideline change. Know the changes inside and out. Avoid and reduce claim denials.
- Organizational structure matches the CPT® code book. Allows coders to easily conduct a side-by-side read of CPT® Changes with the CPT® Professional.
- Official AMA rationales. Provide a detailed explanation for the code or guideline change.
- Clinical examples, procedural descriptions and illustrations. Help explain the practical application for each change.
- At-a-glance summary table of the 2023 changes in each section. Shows the extent of all changes for the section and specialty.
- Serves as a good cross-reference for the latest edition of the CPT® codebook by providing users with extended and practical explanations and applications for each change in the code book.
- Consolidates and explains all the changes from the latest code book.
- Provides reasons why and how a code may have been revised, deleted or added, and the implication of the changes.
- Clinical examples and descriptions of procedure for typical patients provide practical examples for which the new and/or revised codes may be reported.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.